Shop with confidence, your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!
Witch Hippie GRAVE ROBBERS Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend 15ml
- Customer Reviews (0)
GRAVE ROBBERS Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend 15ml
GRAVE ROBBERS Aromatherapy Blend – Use with Appropriate Caution (see below)
GRAVE ROBBERS Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils based on old, traditional formulas that were used during the Middle Ages by grave robbers who believed that such herbs and essential oils would help protect them from illness.
CAUTION: Contains Essential Oils that can be quite harsh. Dilute to 0.5% in vegetable oil if using topically (see below). A traditional way to use this blend is in an old-fashioned steam inhalation: 1 drop added to a bowl of steaming water is all you need (be sure to close your eyes while your face is in the steam in order to avoid eye irritation). You can also use it as a surface spray (see instructions below) This blend is not intended for use with or around babies and toddlers and should not be used by or around women who are pregnant or nursing. Do not apply this oil to yourself prior to handling a baby.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
Description: Formulas similar to this one have been said to date back to the time of the Great Plague in Europe when thieves and grave robbers believed they could protected themselves with certain herbs and essential oils while robbing the dead and dying. One story about these formulas is that a group of thieves gave up their essential oil recipe in order to receive lesser punishment. We can’t say whether that’s true or not, but these blends are popular for use during the winter season.
Usage: The Grave Robbers Aromatherapy Blend must be highly diluted before use. For use on the skin, dilute to a maximum concentration of 5 drops of the blend in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. For a surface spray that will not be used on the body, use no more than 9 drops of blend for each ounce of water used: add a few drops of unscented liquid detergent to help disperse the essential oils in the water and agitate vigorously before each use. Note: some essential oils can stain/damage some furniture surfaces so test a small, hidden area of furniture before widespread application).
For steam inhalation:
- Heat the water to boil.
- Turn the burner off.
- Allow the water to cool for a few moments.
- Add 1 drop of the Robbers Aromatherapy Blend.
- Close eyes and breathe in the vapors through nose and mouth several times.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.