Shop with confidence, your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!
Witch Hippie Orange (Sweet) 100% Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 15ml
- Customer Reviews (0)
Orange 100% Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 15ml
Description: Orange Essential Oil Sweet (Citrus sinensis) from Italy has a rich, fresh citrus scent. Sweet orange essential oil can lift the spirits, yet is calming to the nerves. Blend sweet orange Essential Oil (Sweet) with spicy oils for cheering baths, and add to massage oil for digestive system. Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) encourages sleep and is used astringent, soothing agent, skin conditioner. This unpretentious Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) is used in aromatherapy to create the feeling of happiness and warmth, while calming nervous digestive problems. Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) deals very well with colds and flu, eliminates toxins and stimulates the lymphatic system, while supporting collagen formation in the skin.
Properties: Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) has a sweet, fresh and tangy smell, is yellow to orange in color and watery in viscosity. The shelf life is approximately 6 months.It is a safe non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil, yet care must be taken with it since it can have a phototoxic effect. Orange Oil should therefore preferably not be applied before going out into sunlight for prolonged periods.
Cautions: Do not use Sweet Orange Oil on the skin or in baths 12 hours prior to sun or sunlamp exposure.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.