Shop with confidence, your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!
Witch Hippie Rosemary (Tunisia) 100% Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 15ml
- Customer Reviews (0)
Rosemary (Tunisia) 100% Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 15ml
Rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis ct. Cineole) from Tunisia is Therapeutic Quality, 100% Pure Essential Oil steam distilled from the flowering tops. This is a relatively low camphor Rosemary oil, although not as low as our Organic Rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis ct. Cineole). It is a good choice for most aromatherapeutic applications.
Essential oil of Rosemary is widely used and has a classic herbaceous scent with subtle minty and woody undertones. This selection of Rosemary has slightly more top-note impact than our Organic Rosemary essential oil but mid-notes still predominate. Aromatically, this essential oil blends well with Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Elemi, Thyme, Pine, Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint, and most spice oils.
For more information on Rosemary EO, see the product description for our Organic Rosemary Essential Oil from South Africa.
Safety Considerations: There is a good deal of variation in the amount of naturally occurring camphor found in different samples of Rosemary essential oil, and since camphor is a constituent that has some neurotoxic potential, selections that are relatively low in camphor are the safest for most aromatherapeutic applications. Our Tunisian Rosemary EO is a relatively low camphor selection.
Rosemary EO is best used in small amounts for inhalation or diluted topical application. Do not apply this essential oil to or near the nostrils of babies or children and do not use with persons who have a history of seizures. Some authors advise that the oil should be avoided during pregnancy or by those who have high blood pressure. In addition, all general precautions (see below) should be observed when using this essential oil.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.