Shop with confidence, your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!
Witch Hippie SOOTHING SLEEP Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend 15ml
- Customer Reviews (0)
SOOTHING SLEEP Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend 15ml
SOOTHING SLEEP Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils that are described in aromatherapy references as promoting sleep and relaxation. Try this blend shortly before retiring for the evening, especially at those hectic times when you think you may have trouble “turning off” the mental chatter.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Usage: Our SOOTHING SLEEP Aromatherapy Blend can be used as-is in a diffuser and 2 or 3 drops placed in a fan diffuser in the bedroom is ideal. Before using on the skin, this blend must be diluted in vegetable oil to a maximum concentration of 3%; 6 to 9 drops in 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil gives a 2% to 3% dilution and this is ideal for rubbing on the chest and feet, for example.
Alternatively, you could put 5 or 6 drops of this blend in a tablespoon of whole milk or honey and add to a warm bath. Gently agitate the water with your foot before entering to help disperse the essential oils.
To purchase the same formula in a ready-to-use on the skin form, go to our Massage Oils page where you’ll find almost all of our aromatherapy blend formulas pre-diluted to 2.5% in our very special massage base (a combination of Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil and Jojoba) available in 4oz or 8oz bottles.
Safety Tip: Do not use this formula prior to or while driving since it may cause drowsiness ( drivers may become drowsy even if the blend is used only on a passenger in the car)
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.