Bath Bombs by Witch Hippie™ provide you with an exhilarating experience like no other! They are filled to the brim with healing Shea Butter, high-quality oils, Epsom Salt, and Dead Sea Salt. Our fizzing Bath Bomb soothe muscles, moisturize the skin, and nourish the soul.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Epsom Salts, Dead Sea Salts, Shea Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Fragrance Oil, Essential Oils, and FD & C colorants. One or more of the following carrier oils: Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil. Some bath bombs contain cosmetic glitter, shimmer dust, mica’s and candy decorations.
Why Do We Add Shea Butter? Shea Butter acts as a protective shield and hydrates the body. The key to hydration after bathing is to trap as much water into the skin as possible. After bathing, never dry yourself completely dry, pat yourself damp with a towel.
Available Bath Bombs:
- Blue Lagoon: This bath bomb is Unisex in scent. It has a springy blend of oceany aqua accord, sweet grass, juniper berries and just a touch of sandalwood. The scent is like a warm dash of Nautica for Men mixed with sweet, watery Cool Water for Women. (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Chai Tea: Turn your tub into a tea house with this creamy dreamy blend of honey, cream, vanilla, black tea and exotic Indian spices. This bath bomb will lift the spirits and have you chanting for sure! (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Chocolate Lovers: Unmistakable, sensual and mysterious, Chocolate Lovers has an incredible power of attraction and euphoric effect thanks to an infusion of essential orange oils, coriander and lemon. This intense yet delicate blend evokes and energetic sensation warmed with moments of serenity. Perfect for day or night! (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Cucumber Melon: This green and pink ball of sweet summertime is an exhilarating EXPLOSION of fresh, clean cucumbers and juicy fruity melons! This is fun, sweet and fabulous…go on and indulge! (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Energy Vita-C: With flu season hopefully behind us, this is the perfect pick-me-up… just add hot water and soothe those achy, breaky muscles. Revitalize your senses with this exotic blend of citrus and ginger… it’s like a big ‘ol dose of Vitamin C for your bath tub! (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Green Tea: Make sure not to drink the bath water with this cup of tea! Turn your tub into a cup of detoxifying green tea with this zesty, refreshing ball of stress relief! The scent of this bath bomb will help you relax after a hard day. Rejuvenate and enjoy! (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Lavender Vanilla: This bath bomb is perfect right before bed! Enjoy this bath bomb after a hard day in the office, running after the kiddies or just because you deserve it! Sit back and enjoy this classic combination of French lavender and irresistibly creamy vanilla. (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Sexy Hippie: Our Sexy Hippie bath bomb is earthy (not too earthy, though) and creamy. It has a nice blend of spicy incense mixed with subtle patchouli, pine, lavender, lemongrass and zippy sweet oranges. (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Sleepy Time Lavender: Shut your powder room door and throw a sign around the door knob that says “Keep Out!”. This calming and seductive floral lavender bath bomb is perfect for quiet moments of reflection. This bath bomb is an amazing stress-reliever and fabulous Get Well Soon gift! (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Spa Garden: Looking for a clean floral fragrance? This bath bomb will turn your powder room into your own secret garden with an invigorating blend of jasmine, violet, rose and neroli. (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Summer Vacation: Transform your bathtub into summer vacation with this refreshing blue and white swirled fizzy ball of relaxation! Enjoy the waves and soak in some rays! Now where is that cabana boy? (10 ounce bath bomb)
- Tropical Lemonade: This zangy lemonade scent is tropically tart, sunny, and bursting with citrusy zing. This refreshing scent will quench your thirst by just inhaling it. Don’t drink the bath water! (10 ounce bath bomb)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. We do not claim to treat, cure, prevent, or mitigate any disease or illness.